8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,552 Posts
I don't think it will "damage" anything. Now not knowing you have a low tire cause you don't periodically check tire pressure and you don't have the light to warn you of a low tire; could damage something if you drove on it long enough

· Registered
4,552 Posts
ummm i don't know about a limp mode but if the low pressure light comes on you are with VSA always on as stated above. TPMS light you can still turn it off. but thats the closest thing i've ever heard of to what your asking. never heard of limp mode except when you turbo

· Registered
4,552 Posts
hmm its the battle of the manual and first hand experience lol. i guess when i get my rims i'll have to try it.

i'm personally putting the sensors in my summer rims as I do not care if VSA can go off in the winter when i will have my stockies on. snow = vsa should be on anyways

· Registered
4,552 Posts
don't you hear a beeping in your vid. could be wrong but thought i heard a beeping. not saying your wrong chris just since ya mentioned it

· Registered
4,552 Posts
suhkim1 did you happen to try that tool out yet. I think you will be a god among men if that tool works and you can verify it lol

even better if you create a DIY for those of us that like pictures :)

149 is a little steep but i guess not compared to what the dealer would charge you.

· Registered
4,552 Posts
i do take the vsa off if i get stuck but that rarely happens. it helps keep me stable when in emergency situations. which are rare as for some reason (unlike the NY natives in Newburgh) this florida boy doesn't have a problem in the snow or ice. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.