8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
22 oz of carnauba wax for only $1,973.95 plus free shipping :laughing:

Any takers?

The Zymol Vintage Glaze has an astonishing 61% No. 1 White Brazilian Carnauba Wax (100% by volume) to luxuriate your prized automobile
Based on the award-winning mixture that was developed for the 1947 Bentley Mark VI Cabriolet
You'll never have to buy wax again because the Zymol Vintage Glaze includes lifetime refills at no charge
22 oz of Zymol Vintage Glaze comes enclosed in an awe-inspiring, crystalline chest
Ingredients: White Carnauba Sap/Wax, Montan Evergreen Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cantaloupe Oil, Coconut Oil, Honeydew Extract, Propolis (derived from Bees), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil).

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Lifetime refills at no charge. Just start waxing everyone's cars in your neighborhood for a small fee and you'll be good to go!

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
when you are a pro detailer doing high end cars all day this really isn't a bad investment. There are many customers that only want something because it the most expensive or very rare. If you just get a few people to bite on this is more than pays for itself. If my detailing business grows like I want it to I will be investing in a wax of this caliber for sure, maybe not Zymol but deff Crystal Rock or something of that nature.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts