8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a deposit on this guy:

I'm picking it up on Thursday.Yes, it's a wagon. I've got a 2 year old and I'm working on a second kid. I had a 2002 Bugeye wagon for 5 years so I'm back in familiar territory. Leather, moonroof, heated seats.Great price too!

My AJP'd Sedan was fun but there aren't many places that I could go through 5 gears and hit 120 legally.I had more fun blasting down highways at 60 mph in snowstorms and backroad romping.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Reminds me of my old wagon Congras!! I will be back in a subaru soon.....
Here is she

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
phat ride. i guess you better change your location though to "cart around the wife and kids in the wagon" lol J/K playa. any mods planned yet?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Looks good Adam.....let's go do some highway pulls ;)
Actually it'll be stage 2 within a week. The race should be more fair this time around. Stage 2 is just 3in catted downpipe and reflash and good for [email protected] spring it should be fully ready with a mutant variation of the 20G turbo.

I just got my SI returned to stock yesterday and it's freaking slow as crap. I hit the gas and was like " WTF, this thing pulls like a tractor now." The AJP kit was a blast for sure.

Gordata, your wagon was the shizzaple.

Nathan, I'll still be able to crack Carrera and M car ass come spring.This time with 100% more leather interior and sleeper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts