8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there is debates on towels and waxes, But here is more to digest. The Zaino products are excellent also. I need to reorder so I can do my civic, but at the time I last used it I owned a black Altima and when I finished it looked great. Check out the testimonial section on their website. Has anyonw else had any experience with this product.

http://www.zainostore.com

Also the is some more great info in the (Tips and Tricks) section. I plan to order soon and will post pictures when finished. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
IF I get to mine this week I'll post pictures after I Zaino the whole thing. I've been wanting to do it for the past 2 weeks just haven't had any time. To Clay and Zaino, it's a long day but worth it. You only have to do it twice a year with Zaino. The rest of the time just wash it and use Z6.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, it's good stuff. Some of the photos in the testimonial section are really nice.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
I've kinda jumped on the Zaino band wagon. I cannot deny how good the cars look when I'm done. It adds so much depth and just makes the metallic flakes jump out at you. I will say I only use it on my own car though because it is way too time consuming for me to use on a regular basis. I use Meguiars on my customer cars and they look just as good.

·
Registered
183 Posts
NJ is one of the states you can't use the online store.
I've tried calling to place an ordered, but was transferred and given all sorts of numbers to call, so I just gave up.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
RaskyR1 said:
I've kinda jumped on the Zaino band wagon. I cannot deny how good the cars look when I'm done. It adds so much depth and just makes the metallic flakes jump out at you. I will say I only use it on my own car though because it is way too time consuming for me to use on a regular basis. I use Meguiars on my customer cars and they look just as good.
I agree with Rasky. I used to use Zaino on my G35 religiously, but it is just too time consuming. Zaino is great if you have time to do it. I since have switched to Mothers and it is good enough for my liking :biggrin:.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I use Zaino on my own car, and my family's vehicles, but I won't use it if I detail a friend's car, because none of my friends care about their cars at all, and I know it would just be wasted product.

They won't know the difference between Zaino and regular wax. Lord knows it'll never look freshly Zaino'ed again after I finish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts