8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, here it is guys. I just got the email that a family member got his new c6 Z06 with these pics. He's been on a waiting list for quite a while now, and had it preordered. I love the color! What do you guys think?

:driving: :driving: :driving:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
As someone who's driven the C5 Z06 in autocrosses, I can say that the new C6 version is probably the best car bargain on the planet regardless of price point.

If the magazines say the new C6 is a major step above the old C5, then it must be fantastic, because I've never been more impressed with a bone stock cars all around capabilities... And I've driven plenty of Vipers, S2000's, and Boxster's as well! (I instruct at various autocrosses in the NJ, NY, PA area.)

It is a shame though when it is the ONLY GM product I'd ever consider owning (even when compared to the "regular" C6 Vette).

Anthony "Mario" Crea

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've driven a bone stock c5 as well, and it's very impressive out of the box. I have to agree with your statement.

·
Registered
805 Posts
That thing is a beaut.... Hope he enjoys every moment in that car.....

I've heard a lot of good things about the Z06, my dad is thinking of buying it (midlife crisis) and he also loves vettes in general....

·
Registered
166 Posts
^^ I agree really excellent bang for the buck. I just can't understand why the interior, though better than the last model, is still so...."GM". This is one of the reasons I like Hondas so much,really nice interiors, good fit and quality.
That being said I love a test drive too..put me on the waiting list! :thumb:

·
El Presidente'
849 Posts
your uncle got it huh?
Shemmy, that car is a manual...you will have to learn how to drive that first.

I don't need to drive it, I just want to inhale the exhaust from it.

·
ID10T
445 Posts
So this is one of those cars with that whacky third pedal?! My sister never taught me how to drive before she joined the Navy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts