8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Which one would you pick?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im toying with the idea of getting vanity plates and these 2 pictures are just some quick photoshops i did.

thoughts and/or other suggestions? im not sold on anything and i have my flamesuit on :flame:

Note: if suggestion something else... keep in mind the limits of MA vanity plates. No more than 6 characters, must start with at least 2 letters and cannot intermix Letters and #s.

Example:
- ABC123 = good
- AB12CD = Bad

·
Registered
640 Posts
yeh vanity plates are cool at first, but i think id pass in the long run

but if you are def getting one id guess id go with "charged", "si ya", "Si", "nice try"

...........yeh, don't get one, haha

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ZOMGSC

just came to mind... lmfao
lol... you get yours installed yet?

Can you have spaces?

SC K20 / SCK20
CTSCSI
SC SI / SCSI
SC FG2 / SCFG2
FI FG2 / FIFG2
i dont think we can have spaces but im not sure. ill have to check tomorrow. thanks for the input 8thers :thumb:

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bubz got it out monday. should be here thursday. not sure when im going to do the install tho.
nice. mine should be here by the weekend. the hardest part is trying to figure out a time when i can have the car out of commission while the ECU is getting flashed

:eek:fftopic:

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
By the way chris you should look up the location of HMS Motorsports. About 5 min from your house :eek:mg:

I was there last night. Got myself a street legal DOT approved harness that wont compress my spine. W00t!

Before I get flamed I know I don't need it, but if its as safe as stock (and it is) then I just like the way it looks and consider it a visual mod for now until I get a chance to track my car at least once.

Anyway back to topic now.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts