8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think of this?? i know its common but just wondering..

notice the roof is black.. how do you think this would look in person.. either painted or an overlay of some sort..

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It'd be great. Just get bluebatmobile overlay.
yeah i read somewhere that they had roof overlays so you didnt have to paint roof.. just forgot where it was at.. thanks

are they black overlays or carbon fiber, because i would definitely want black

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i bet its a pain to put on with the moonroof there..

wonders if anyone has any experience with this

·
Registered
300 Posts
Apart from the tail lights.... DO WANT!!!!1

Its pretty much what I plan to do with my ASM FA5, plus the JDM front and trunk.

I say go for it, it's beautiful, clean, sporty and aggressive and it's definitely not ricey in my book. Hey, even the concept car had a black hood!

Edit:
The overlay would look great, but as you said, the moonroof would be a bear to work around.
Depends on how the overlay is made. If it's a film that you peel off from a plastic and the hole for the moonroof is already there, all you would have to do is position the film on the top of the car and then slowly peel the plastic away from the film from underneath without moving it. Better if the hole for the moonroof is smaller: you could just go around the moonroof rubber with an xacto (cutting in the tiny gap between the rubber and the car's body). But for sure it would take a lot of precision and concentration. :thumb:

Can't really say for sure because I've never seen the overlay...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
nah, don't like it. i don't understand why people like the look of carbon fiber. it has those lines/stripes all through it, which look dumb. guarantee you if somebody painted there car with those lines on it, people would say it looks dumb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.