8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I go to the bank on Friday (2/13) to withdraw money. I'm feeling pretty good while I'm inside. I was having a good day. Then I come out and realize that some ***** in a raise truck ran over the front of my car! I was shocked!:SHOCKED: Anyway after getting her info and staying in the rain for about half an hour waiting for a friend, I make it back home only to realize I no longer have a drivable car. I feel like my baby was raped.:sadface:

You can see tire marks if you look closely.:eek:hsnap:

I wanna say it's non-drivable b/c even though I was able to bring it home, the front was making all sorts of noise. Plus, I think the steering is off. But that's not the worse part.

This is...

I went to the bank to withdraw money in order to get a set of RAYS. Now I have them but I can't put them on my car. I probably won't be able to put them on for 2-3 weeks.

I wanted to see what she would look like if with her new shoes.

BTW, here she is a couple weeks before the accident.

This is soooo fu_cking lame!:rantsmiley:

EDIT: Oh yeah, something else came in on Friday that I also can't install.

This is almost funny, in a strange kind of way...:think:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
those rims look sick!! and sorry to hear about your baby it really doesnt look to bad but still i feel for ya
I know it's not that bad, but it's still bad.

wow that really suck. i can't stand people who can not drive the vehicle they have chosen.
I feel you. The lady was 50+ and was driving a lifted dodge ram. I'm guessing it was her husband's. I was like "Lady, not to be rude but HOW THE FU_CK DID YOU MISS MY CAR?!" She must have driven a good 20 feet in reverse as she was backing out before she hit me.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Yeah, thats terrible to go through. But look on the bright side, at least you saw it happen and got to exchange information with the dumb b*tch responsible. I had that happen to me while my car was parked, now that's a feeling like your cars been raped!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.