·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yokohama Parada Spec 2
225/40-ZR18
Price:
$135/tire from Tirerack.com

I plan on wrapping these on my new wheels coming in soon, size will be 225/40-ZR18. I'm psyched and the only negative is that there's average wet traction, but I don't drive much in the rain, so I'm all for it!! If anyone has any comments on them, please let me know!

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'm on my second set, first ones lasted me a little over 21k of insanely aggressive driving, three autox events and two trips to the strip with a supercharger. Incredible dry traction, almost zero road noise (but i have a 3" exhaust and a supercharger so yeah I can't really hear **** in the first place) and they're not great but not terrible in the rain. I think it's the best bang for buck tire possible.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ I've been reading in many places, I've heard a whole bunch of mixed reviews. I'd rather read what members here have experienced. I'm leaning towards these because I can get them cheap from tirerack and they have great traction and should last a longer than most tires with the same traction. I appreciate your help Shawn

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
^ I've been reading in many places, I've heard a whole bunch of mixed reviews. I'd rather read what members here have experienced. I'm leaning towards these because I can get them cheap from tirerack and they have great traction and should last a longer than most tires with the same traction. I appreciate your help Shawn
NP Dan! I was contemplating them too until I read the reviews, lol... GL with your choice!:bunny:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.