8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
has anyone seen this latest ebay exhaust?
06 07 08 HONDA CIVIC CATBACK EXHAUST MUFFLER 4DR EX LX : eBay Motors (item 140405972450 end time May-14-10 20:34:40 PDT)

i think it looks good 2.5" isnt to bad? anyone have any imput..

right now im broke working 2 jobs and just covering the bills just got little extra money possibly enough for this exhaust if not possible ebay tenzo, mugen or corsports progress springs.. i live in philadelphia so dropping car looks nice but can be dangerouse... i have the itch to upgrade something recomendation pease?

i do have on my car currently kiddracing header, will be re instaling my ported factory tb, and just got a ebay ca injen copy intake which i will eventualy chaing the filter...

just the tb and header feel great just trying to get little more out of it. till i get some real money to then get hondata and whatever else would be needed at the time poss 3" fullrace or at very least 70mm?..

but for right now just want some imput see what you guys think of this as a temp addition. what do you guys think it looks good as i think it dose?? is 2.5" cat back a decent diamiter for my mods? has anyone tryed this exost found a sound clip on it ? anything would be good input ... thanks guys

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
^I agree. Just save until you can comfortably afford an exhaust that has known quality. (Go-Power, Full Race, Skunk2, Vibrant etc.)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol exost stands for exhaust as some already knew.. ya i knew i would get a comment or two from that didnt have time to change it. now im just to lazy to..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^I agree. Just save until you can comfortably afford an exhaust that has known quality. (Go-Power, Full Race, Skunk2, Vibrant etc.)
so do you think i should spend my money on a cheep drop kit ebays megan, tenzo r, and at the top of the inexpensive price raing but still great kit with the least drop progress springs at 169 shipped from corsport... i think i would have jumped on this last week if i could get the price under 150 for this kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts