8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have a jrsc installed with injen sri. I bought the car like this from a dealer so i have no idea what tune is on it, im trying to get money together to get a cai on top of the Full Race exhaust im going to buy later today. Here is the bad part, I was trying to get the biggest bang for the buck at the time just spent 600+ on a new exhaust on my truck that i just cancelled ie the full race exhaust, but i had 200-300 to spend on a exhaust or header for my car seeing as my only option for a rh was from a brand named M2 and all the posts i read on them were kinda sketchy, i bought a megan racing shorty and downpipe now all laughing at my failure i know i wont have the gain of a rh but will it give a significant increase over the stock setup until i can buy a race header?

·
Registered
270 Posts
wtf? try using a period in there somewhere, what you wrote makes NO sense. Is it supposed to be a question or a funny story?

·
Registered
409 Posts
significant increase? no...and yeah, you wasted your money on the shorty...should've saved another month or so and gotten a true RH...

And I have no idea what this M2 header is, but that is definitely not your only choice as you say. You need to do a lot more research on this stuff. :bunny:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry tried explaining to much, i knew it wasnt the best choice, just asking if ill see a gain or if its just useless to put it on. Kind of a funny story so to speak, I know ill end up getting a RH soon. Does anyone know where to find a kidd racing header ive tried with no luck.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know there are other headers out there i just meant for the money at the time, I have a bad habit of being impatient

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
sorry tried explaining to much, i knew it wasnt the best choice, just asking if ill see a gain or if its just useless to put it on. Kind of a funny story so to speak, I know ill end up getting a RH soon. Does anyone know where to find a kidd racing header ive tried with no luck.
get a skunk2 megapower...

totally amazing header.. i just sold mine because im going F/I ( turbo)

u wont regret it. its beautiful and sounds amazing and provides great gains.. wonderful header

1 - 15 of 15 Posts