8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? This may be the route I go, just wondering how you guys felt about it. BTW, I'm no photoshop pro, please look past mistakes.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
no no no no no please dont

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
the tork matrix would look good with gg, or if u dont care about $$ the axis decade or seven mod has a nice bright silver gloss look to it which imo would stand out nice .. by the way u can find all of these at wheelsnext.com, personally id go hyperblack

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love that hypersilver Axis has. Price isn't too much of an issue, but wheel weight MUST be low. I really don't like the RPF1 that much but you can't argue with how light they are. If the silver on the RPF1 popped as much as the Axis silver does, I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Yeah gold wheels don't go w/ a silver car. Besides they don't come from the factory in gold for our bolt pattern and offset. I would go with a silver set... I'm planning to pick up some RPF1s myself this spring. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.