8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was bored, so the only thing that can entertain me was PhotoChop, so I do this...

To the OWNER sorry that I use Your Picture, but HEY your car is HOT and is RED, and I like it so i took the picture!

Stock Picture:

My Photochop:

the Only problem is that now I am "SOFA KING" TIRED that I have to go to sleep right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww53yyy44444444y%$$$$$$$YGggggggg

.... UPS!! I got sleep on the keyboard, better hurry...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the front rim looks a little STUPID, I realize it now, hehe, But I didnt save that, so Im not feeling like doing it again, hehehe

LOVE FA5 RED!!!, I want one!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
CaliGuy said:
If the owner of their car has any objection to the use of their pic please pm me or another mod so it can be removed...
Mike just PMed me bout this thread... im actually just flattered really. thanks for choosing my pic. not a fan of black wheels or the yellow foglight deal on MY Si...but its all good.

no offense taken :thumb:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
LMAO!! i just realized the PS'er that did my photo also changed the I-4 exit sign too along with the more obvious b/w'ing out the photo. hahahaha good stuff!

whats MANUDATA tho? (manual data?!)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLO8thGenSi said:
LMAO!! i just realized the PS'er that did my photo also changed the I-4 exit sign too along with the more obvious b/w'ing out the photo. hahahaha good stuff!

whats MANUDATA tho? (manual data?!)

HAHA :thumb:

Hi, there, is it you? or is this your friend posting your msg??

anyway, I love Your car, I hope I can buy a RED FA5 soon, heh so I do the PS on my car not on other users cars, hehehe

MANUDATA!? hehee, thats like a joke or something, Cause one time I was tunning a car for a Friend and because everyone call me MANU, I say "Hey remember Im tunning your car with MANUDATA your car will have WHP like HELL"

AND AS YOU CAN SEE my english is not the best! hehehe

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
egk-69 said:
HAHA :thumb:

Hi, there, is it you? or is this your friend posting your msg??

anyway, I love Your car, I hope I can buy a RED FA5 soon, heh so I do the PS on my car not on other users cars, hehehe

MANUDATA!? hehee, thats like a joke or something, Cause one time I was tunning a car for a Friend and because everyone call me MANU, I say "Hey remember Im tunning your car with MANUDATA your car will have WHP like HELL"

AND AS YOU CAN SEE my english is not the best! hehehe

LOL thats awesome & original & yes this is me posting about my car you used in the PS. weird cuz on my local car forum, another random member PS'ed my Si from the same photo shots... hahah here's that link if you wanna see it.
http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70727&page=2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts