8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Since christmas is coming up, does anyone want to get together and party? We could have it at my house, or we could just go to some park and drink like teenagers...

I wanna see you kids over the holidays....lol

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am off on vacation as of Friday, I do not have to return back to work until the 7th of January...WOOT!!!

Anyway I am pretty much free every day except the 31st of December as I am moving. If anyone wants to help please let me know. I have a big 5 ton truck so I am just filling truck once and then leaving to my new home.

I haven't drank in a park in a long time, hell I havent drank in a long time.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Hmmm I'd have to check me schedule, but I'd be interested.

Not so interested in the drinking in the park idea... I'm so above that.

:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm I'd have to check me schedule, but I'd be interested.

Not so interested in the drinking in the park idea... I'm so above that.

:rotfl:
We could drink from brown paper bags....the cops would so be on us with a bunch of civics parked at a park and the drivers drinking booze from brown paper bags....lol:iorun:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
We could drink from brown paper bags....the cops would so be on us with a bunch of civics parked at a park and the drivers drinking booze from brown paper bags....lol:iorun:
That's just what I need! Something to tarnish my pristine reptutation and I'm much to pretty to go to prison!!!

:laughing:

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's just what I need! Something to tarnish my pristine reptutation and I'm much to pretty to go to prison!!!

:laughing:
lol going to prison for drinking booze at a park.....lol. I have a clean slate to....don't have any interest in wrecking it as I have to move to belgium eventually.:iorun:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry guys, missing out on this one. Leaving for Whistler tomorrow, and then Hong Kong/Japan after that. Not back until January 6th.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, missing out on this one. Leaving for Whistler tomorrow, and then Hong Kong/Japan after that. Not back until January 6th.
Omg I would give my left arm to come to Japan with you...have fun bring us back some parts.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts