8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at buying some fogs for my car. Xenon Depot has them on sale for $79.98, or something like that, right now. Has anyone bought them from here and has had any problems with them or should I just purchase them from collegehillshonda.com?

They say they are "OEM" but I just want to double check. ^^

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just like you noted in the title of this thread, OEM is in quotations. If you read the detail from xenondepot.com it says OEM quality, which means its made for civics, even includes the button that will sit flush in your dash, however, this is not a Honda product.

I was also looking into buying these same fogs because I cant justify spending over 200 dollars for the honda OEM fogs. I'll let you know if i ever pull the trigger on these from xenondepot

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
They may be a replica but I highly doubt the fog lights are OEM. XenonDepot makes a quality product in terms of HID kits but I have no experience with their fog lamps as I paid for OEM at Honda. Id probably stick with College Hills Honda.

·
Registered
883 Posts
i bought OEM style fogs off ebay for 47$ shipped and theyve served me well for 2 months so far, the bulbs die fast though, i bought some replacements bringing it up another 30$, still worth it IMO i like how they fill the dark area between hood and headlight output.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts