8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get in touch with xfactorwrx. I ordered 2 x intakes and haven't recieved either of them. He agreed to having them to my on certain dates on the date of purchase. One of them was supposed to be a present and I'm very disappointed that he couldn't come through. I need someone that knows him personally or can at least contact him to have him get in touch with me. His inbox is full, he doesn't answer them, or emails. Any help would be appreciated.

I filed a dispute with paypal only b/c I'm running out of time to get my money back if I need to. I don't wanna get screwed over. I want the intake, so hopefully someone will be able to get in touch with him before 10 days is up.

·
Registered
171 Posts
No one has been in contact with x for a while, so how do you know he's busy making intakes?
I bet he's spending everyone's hard earned money on his own christmas presents instead. I dont know him, but my guess is as good as anyone elses.

I bet he is busy as f*** try ing to make all of these maf housings by the holidays...

Hey X, time to open up a sweat shop in Indonesia!

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just called the contact number (same one I used to order) and the number was no longer in service. I think that was the number for his store. I was going to just give him a heads up that people are getting upset and that an update is needed. He didn't respond to my pm so I figured I would try calling. I hope nothing happened to him because if so I'm going to be ass out. I'm rapidly approaching the 60 day cut off for returns with my c.c. Not that I want a refund, like every one else I want the intake and I'll wait as long as it takes. Besides I'm sure it would be fun explaining... "ahh, no I didn't eat $300 worth of quizno's subs, it was actually for an intake".... "What's that some sort of pizza party?") Any way what would be nice is another update (even from tai) on what is going on. I know that they may not even be around for the holidays so I don't expect it soon. If any one gets any additional info post it up please. OH and Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Sorry to hear that he isn't responding to anyones inquiries, it seems like that has been the case for a while now.

If I do ever go with the x-intake it will be once Corsport is selling them and they are in stock and not built to order.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Has anyone on this list received their intake yet?

David B
Kippens
Erol
Greg P
nbilyue
space_cowboy
Nexx
melomood
jesse quintin
civicn33b
k20siguy
daishi
moose
skiz
b0yd07
viper1911r
jmorris
Ben H
dREsTrUcTiON
cecrazy03
midnight87
boostedsi
dolemike
Si2Typ3R

That's 25 orders ($7,500.00), that he hasn't filled or contacted in regards to as of Nov. 12. I know that there are more as my name isn't on the list and I paid 26 Nov. Per X's statement:

11.How long of a wait is it to receive my intake or housing?
3-4 Weeks, if this changes I will update you here.

Well it's been 4 weeks and almost double that for some other folks and I haven't received an update.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Business Name:
newage performance
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: 805-889-2362
Type: Cell Phone
Provider: Verizon Wireless
That's about how far I made it as well. He never answers his emails so that will help my case with paypal. I'm not too worried about it as long as I get my money back at least. It does suck that I sent him my maf part of my intake though. I hope everyone else either gets their money back or gets their intakes as well.

To the people that used their credit cards to pay for their intakes; I wonder if the IRS would like to know that he uses his business for intakes.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Has anyone on this list received their intake yet?

David B
Kippens
Erol
Greg P
nbilyue
space_cowboy
Nexx
melomood
jesse quintin
civicn33b
k20siguy
daishi
moose
skiz
b0yd07
viper1911r
jmorris
Ben H
dREsTrUcTiON
cecrazy03
midnight87
boostedsi
dolemike
Si2Typ3R

That's 25 orders ($7,500.00), that he hasn't filled or contacted in regards to as of Nov. 12. I know that there are more as my name isn't on the list and I paid 26 Nov. Per X's statement:

11.How long of a wait is it to receive my intake or housing?
3-4 Weeks, if this changes I will update you here.

Well it's been 4 weeks and almost double that for some other folks and I haven't received an update.
Seeing as how we are both in the San Antonio area, maybe we should get together and setup a hitteam, j/k. lol.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.