8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WyoTech Sacramento Hosts 6th Annual Car Show on May 8, 2010
April 20, 2010

On Saturday, May 8, starting at 8:00 a.m., over 300 cars, trucks and motorcycles are expected to arrive at WyoTech's Sacramento campus for their 6th Annual Car Show.
Enthusiasts from all over the country, along with local and national car clubs, will compete for WyoTech's unique, one-of-a-kind student-built trophies while they watch demonstrations by talented pinstriping and airbrushing artists. Admission is free and the first 100 entries receive a goody bag. There are numerous activities planned throughout the day including: valve cover races, games, model building and coloring contests for the kids. Food and art vendors will be on site as well as automotive manufacturers and local street rod builders. Instructors from WyoTech's automotive technical programs will be hosting demonstrations in the school's various shops.

What: WyoTech-Sacramento's 6th Annual Car Show open to all cars, trucks and motorcycles
When: Saturday, May 8, 2010 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.

Where: WyoTech-Sacramento, 980 Riverside Parkway, West Sacramento, California 95605

On site contact: Luke Dingman, 916.505.0911 or Don Parsons, 707.372.3109:clapping:

Attachments

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Cool, sounds like fun, ...right in our back yard! *cough cough, ...think I'm gonna be sick next week Saturday boss!

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Can't wait for the pics Don. Wish I could've gone, but work prevails.

You gonna come out to the Sac Mini-meets one of these days? Would be nice to meet ya. The Sac crew is a bunch of chill legit folks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't wait for the pics Don. Wish I could've gone, but work prevails.

You gonna come out to the Sac Mini-meets one of these days? Would be nice to meet ya. The Sac crew is a bunch of chill legit folks.
Yeah sounds good. If time permit, it is the start of car show season. Have quite a few I am working this year. Maybe could meet up and show you guys the campus here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts