8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Volk Le37-t's for sale the specs are 17x7 1/2 with a +40 offset.
i bought these off jeshua and need some cash now. I'm looking to get some RSX type S wheels + cash depending on the condition or 1500$ straight out. if you have some other wheels for trade let me know also, maybe we could work something out. i have no pics of them on the car but there are some old pictures on this forum of them on jeshuas car.
here is what i have.

1 has a small mark

·
Registered
7,520 Posts
aww thought u were gonna mount these! :/ ^ I can vouch for this guy, he takes care of his car really well
how are the s. techs? u'd install them yet?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looking for the silver finish, sorry i wasnt too clear i posted this pretty quick.
i was gonna mount them, but i think im gonna go a different cheaper way lol.
the stechs are installed, look pretty good =)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if you are willing to split the shipping costs. these wheels are pretty light, so it will prob be around 250 and we could split that.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
How much cash you looking for? I might be able to get a set of rsx-s wheels with pretty good tires and tread left... I am on the east coast though

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
it really depends on the condition, anywhere from 800-1100. so if you have some perfect condition wheels with a lot of tread still left on the tires ill do it for 8 + the wheels which is a really good deal. really just depends, i want the stock silver finish nothing fancy.

edit: as you could tell if you have rsx wheels you will get a better deal, because you're saving me the agony of looking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.