8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a BRAND NEW/NEVER USED 100% condition Rosen HD0820 navigation system. This unit will fit any 2006-up Honda Civic. I am selling do to financial reasons only.

$1,200

I only accept USPS money orders as a form of payment. I would like to keep this sale within the US please. All trader feedback can be found about myself on ebay under my screen name "Dasanii19"

Thanks.

All details seen here: Rosen HD0820 Navigation Receiver Custom-fit replacement for your 2006-up Honda Civic factory radio at Crutchfield.com

General features:
* in-dash DVD/CD player with internal amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
* 7" touchscreen
* custom-fit receiver designed for 2006-up Honda Civic dash openings
* built-in memory for navigation with maps of Canada, USA, and Puerto Rico
* over 5 million points of interest (POI)
* built-in Bluetooth
Audio/visual features:
* supports DVD, CD, VCD, MP3, WMA, MPEG4, and JPEG playback
* Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II decoding built in
* dual-zone audio/video output
* 3-band EQ with six preset tone curves
Expandability:
* compatible with Rosen iPod connection cable and satellite radio tuner
* inputs: USB input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
* outputs: 5.1-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, center, and mono subwoofer), rear A/V output
* built-in steering wheel controls interface
Other information:
* warranty: matches new vehicle warranty (if installed within 60 days of vehicle purchase); otherwise 1 year

·
Registered
322 Posts
hey i know we spoke before, but i wanted to know if you have the adapter to connect this with the stock premium system?
thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Video center
You can watch DVDs on the 7" screen while parked. On the go, the dual zone feature allows your passengers to watch movies on optional rear screens while you listen to music up front. Built-in Dolby Digital decoding and a full complement of audio/video connections allow you to build an extensive mobile video theater in your car, complete with outboard amps, center speaker, and subwoofer. For larger vehicles, you can add a rear-view camera and rear sensors to help you back up in tight places.

READ the first sentence. I thought the optional rear screens were extra TVs built in to allow passenger in the back to watch. and another concern is, I would like to read some more feedback on this....because there is only one review on crutchfield and the person complained about it being to "dim" to see anything during the day time.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
because there is only one review on crutchfield and the person complained about it being to "dim" to see anything during the day time.
Yea ONLY 1 review. Dont believe everything you hear, I just proved that to you about the rumor you heard about the DVD player.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.