8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friend of mine is going to do a Type-R conversion on his JDM FD sedan, so he's selling off his stock front-end.

*Only got 1 set for sale - I'm not a vendor, just helping my friend out here.

All original JDM Honda parts, car is less than a month old.

We're based in Singapore, and the current conversion rate is as follows:

US$1 = S$1.5345

Total S$2500 (or about US$1630) before shipping.

All panels in NHBP.

Parts List:
- Front Bumper
- Hood
- Front Fenders (pair)
- Front Grill (full 3-piece assembly)
- Headlights (meant for HID D2R bulbs - does not come with bulbs or HID ballasts)
- Foglights (you have to get your own switch - the switch on the JDM FD is part of the headlights/signal stick)

I understand that it'd take about 3 weeks for his replacement front-end to arrive (from the time he places his order, that is), so he'd only be able to ship the parts out after that.

Anyone interested, do drop me a PM with your email address, zip code and phone number and I'll hook you guys up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Project Man FG 4dr said:
Shipping quote to us 33428 florida... and pics would be nice..
He doesn't have pics of his car, but you can refer to this:

http://www.honda.co.jp/CIVIC/style/index.html

The front-end will be the same as the black Hybrid in there, fogs and all.

As for shipping, that's something that's gonna have to be agreed (e.g. air or sea freight) between buyer and seller before he can check out the prices. As I mentioned earlier, PM me your email address, zip code and phone number and I'll hook you guys up.

ZestJDM said:
so all these parts are from CSX right?
Erm ... no. The Civics here in Singapore are all JHMFD, i.e. made in Japan. You might want to refer to sickyute's old thread on the front-end conversion - he'd listed some differences between the JDM FD and CDM CSX (e.g. hood, headlights).

Take note that the headlights are the D2R-socket version, meant for HID D2R bulbs only (I'm not sure but I don't think that option is available on the CSX). You can get a HID kit and it'd fit without any modding to the headlight assembly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow no one's going for it? It's like almost half the price what it cost sickyute for his CSX front-end conversion, and you're getting a JDM front-end.

·
Registered
52 Posts
well lets see, you have no pictures, no shipping quotes, you are new to the site, selling for a "friend"; you think people are easily going to throw you $1600+ for something they cant see that's thousands of miles away? :shady:

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
^^ What he said...:eek:hnoes:

I'd be interested, but I almost bought Sickyute's conversion...and HIS was Taffywhite (so i wouldn't have to re-paint..)
I'd need actual photos of the removed parts before i was even to send payment to a new user with zero buyer/seller feedback...Especially when US laws do not apply to you being in Singapore. Please get them pics up. If your friend can afford the conversion to his civic, he can afford a digital camera. :yeahthat:

However, if you know someone over there in singapore that wants to "trade" their front ends (swap USspec for JDMspec) I'd probably do that, and we each pay for our own shipping.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this type of sale, and because they are parts that you don't have on your person, I'm closing this thread. If your friend wants to open another thread with his pictures and posted prices and shipping quotes and is paypal verified, by all means.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.