8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Aww doug..good memories

But they have all been replaced with more mainstream drinks/shows to fit the ever changing life cycle.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I miss:
Beast Wars, Dinozaurs, Monster Rancher, Mon Colle Knights, Flint the Time Detective, Big Bad Beetleborgs, Super Human Samurai, etc.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Did u guys watch Are You Afraid Of The Dark??? that show freaked me out when i was little. Doug was one of my favorite shows, especially his friend named SKEETER haha........

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
i miss that stuff too, its a pity that kids today do not have this kind of good programming. I loved hey arnold as well. Now its spongebob

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
SIg said:
Did u guys watch Are You Afraid Of The Dark??? that show freaked me out when i was little. Doug was one of my favorite shows, especially his friend named SKEETER haha........
honk honk, for skeeter fans.
I miss camp hanawana. I have no idea how to spell it, but I like it. Also Hey Dude, and The land of the lost. There was another one I really loved, but I can't remember what it's called. It had gnomes in it, and the leader gnome was named david and he rode around on a fox.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fruitopia is still around, the gf has it all the time. I miss those old nick shows!! Doug was awesome. Also Hey, Dude, Are you afraid of the Dark?, and Salute your shorts

1 - 20 of 50 Posts