8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate thieves. Especially morons like the guy that tried to steal my Si emblem. Either way he still messed up my ride.

Where can I get a new emblem?
Will it come with the adhesive already on the back??

Damn I'm pissed off.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
i feel you man, i be piss too

try ya local dealer ship...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I'm going to swing by my dealer first chance I get. I wonder if I can come up with a story so they'll pay for it.... So sloppy. I just wish I caught the guy in the act.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
20 bucks ain't bad. I'll probably go with that depending on how much the dealer will charge, which I'm guessing is way more. I had to get a special bolt for my rancher once and they charged me $20 for it.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
i can't wait until they start making camera's attached to cars that can see 360 around a vehicle.....hmm maybe I should start looking into inventing something..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Before I bought mine the rear si emblem was already stolen. I told my dealer to make sure there would be another one put on before I took it off the lot and he tried saying there was no si emblem in the rear. dumass.

They even tried to hide it by putting their dealer sticker over the spot the si emblem should have been.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry to hear bout your situation. >< Hopefully the new emblem will cover up the scratches!

I wonder if the moron kept the piece of the 'S'. To the douche, it's prob still worth +15 hps.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts