8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for these items, not much money to spend.

Im looking for some sort of front lip, I would love a gorgeous CF one, but no one makes one, which is BS.
Or just the HFP front lip in silver, or the ABS one if its like half price of ebay price.

I am also looking for an exhaust full or axleback, but not willing to empty my wallet.
Something like the skunk2 or greddy.

am also looking for a CF hood. local preferably cause shipping would probly not make it worth it. Located in Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
216 Posts
TurboGC8 said:
Im looking for these items, not much money to spend.

Im looking for some sort of front lip, I would love a gorgeous CF one, but no one makes one, which is BS.
Or just the HFP front lip in silver, or the ABS one if its like half price of ebay price.

I am also looking for an exhaust full or axleback, but not willing to empty my wallet.
Something like the skunk2 or greddy.

am also looking for a CF hood. local preferably cause shipping would probly not make it worth it. Located in Southwest Florida.
well there WILL be a cf lip soon, just wait lol

but not sure if your ONLY interested in HFP

but i have mugen rep front lip

and mu_gen front and rear lip

im not sure about ebay but ebay is just risky lol but the lip i have is 100% perfect fitment

tobad u want local for the hood i have a seibon hood just laying around im trying to sell.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wrecked_civic said:
well there WILL be a cf lip soon, just wait lol

but not sure if your ONLY interested in HFP

but i have mugen rep front lip

and mu_gen front and rear lip

im not sure about ebay but ebay is just risky lol but the lip i have is 100% perfect fitment

tobad u want local for the hood i have a seibon hood just laying around im trying to sell.

i would have thought there would have been a CF lip the year before the car was realeased, not 3 after.

and I dont really want to change the suspesion to anything other than honda parts, cause i wont want to change it ever again after that.

and im only looking to spend under 250 on a hood, so ill probly never get one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.