8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I put both the SS and the base bushings on at the same time, so I can't tell you how each piece felt. But, after putting both the SS and the base bushings in, the shifter did feel quite a bit more surefooted. Didn't get the base bushings though...

Overall, I'd rate it 9/10. Even my friends with S2ks are a little jealous on how mechanical and short the throw is -- especially since the SS is coupled with a TWM counter sunk shift knob making it sit even lower...

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
allancold42 said:
how would you rate it??? is the base & cable bushing necessary... is there much difference????
Come on man... all the ss kits are the same, they just extend the knob at the bottom of your shift pole. TWM and comptech ss both reduce the throw by the same percentage. Go with TWM, they are nice guys and their shipping is real fast. Just buy it from their site, you can get 10% off if you are a student. You aren't gonna find a used ss kit, once people put that sh** on, they aren't gonna wanna take it off.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
black07coupe said:
Come on man... all the ss kits are the same, they just extend the knob at the bottom of your shift pole. TWM and comptech ss both reduce the throw by the same percentage. Go with TWM, they are nice guys and their shipping is real fast. Just buy it from their site, you can get 10% off if you are a student. You aren't gonna find a used ss kit, once people put that sh** on, they aren't gonna wanna take it off.
Thanks for the recommendations guys. Our short shifter is available at this link along with the base and cable bushings: TWM Short Shifter

Feel free to order by phone as well at 1-877-655-0540.

Thanks,
Kevin
TWM

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TWM Performance said:
Thanks for the recommendations guys. Our short shifter is available at this link along with the base and cable bushings: TWM Short Shifter

Feel free to order by phone as well at 1-877-655-0540.

Thanks,
Kevin
TWM

just ordered my ss with bushing combo with weighted shift knob....\

ordered it from sponsor(TWM)

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
allancold42 said:
just ordered my ss with bushing combo with weighted shift knob....\

ordered it from sponsor(TWM)
Awesome, thanks for your order. If you ordered last night it will ship out today and you will receive a UPS tracking number by e-mail by the end of today.

Kevin
TWM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.