8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
garage queen
17,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't need anymore. I need to save my lunch money some more so I can afford a BCRH, because Strup and DC header's are POS. Thanks for showing me the right path to follow.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Thanks fackhead and that's why I edited my post in less than a minute after I posted. Now good facking luck finding a POS RH that you want to cheap out on. I bet you would be the type of person who buys some half decent wheels but installs the cheapest tires possible just so you can roll the wheels. You'll probably also make a thread ranting and raving about your POS RH that you'll end up installing how it makes all kinds of rediculous power and how you're so happy that you didn't waste your money on a more expensive RH. What I really like is the fact that 5 days after you started this WTB thread that you edited the OP restating that you only want a POS RH. You should change the title to "WTB:POS Race Header!!!!!!" I think it would be more fitting instead of the current title of this WTB thread.

Reply back all the fack you want because I really don't give a fack. My post is more than likely going to get deleted but know this that I will remember your asshat response to me editing my post within less than a minute of my initial posting it. I felt that my initial posting of that post was not in good taste and therefore I edited it in less than a minute. Have a nice facking Texas day. :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.