8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can only find them on japanparts.com. Looking to see if anyone else knows where I could get one from the states.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I had to order mine from japanparts. It actually worked out pretty good, no problems at all.

I don't know if you will find these in the US, they come standard JDM and European R18s.

Do get the new valve cover bolts, it will keep it from flopping under the hood, and make it look like it was factory installed.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to order mine from japanparts. It actually worked out pretty good, no problems at all.

I don't know if you will find these in the US, they come standard JDM and European R18s.

Do get the new valve cover bolts, it will keep it from flopping under the hood, and make it look like it was factory installed.
How much was it for you to get yours? Were both in NorTex, should be about the same for me.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I don't remember the exact cost, but it seemed like shipping was just about as much as the parts. Basically parts X 2 = Price. It sucks, but I , like you, couldn't find them anywhere else.

You can email them and ask for a quote. They speak English and will respond back fairly quickly. I had great customer service from them.

Good luck,
Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.