8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an 08 Si, looking for a already complete retrofit. Willing to either buy them outright or do a swap for oem headlamps.

I'm located in NJ, but willing to do shipping as well.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I have TSX projectors with a blue, purple, and rainbow cutoff. If we swap headlights, how much are you willing to add on top? They are from Customlightz and have shroud extension with a painted gunmetal housing

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SIchodelic said:
I have TSX projectors with a blue, purple, and rainbow cutoff. If we swap headlights, how much are you willing to add on top? They are from Customlightz and have shroud extension with a painted gunmetal housing
Do you have pics? I was looking for more of a black housing, but i might consider gunmetal or bronze.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Am 3rd in line for this:thumb:

If they unplugg or kj973 don't take them i will, i will do money and give you my stock headlights.. Am a sure thing on this..

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Hi, guys...sorry for starting a bidding war...for some reason the rules totally slipped my mind. I decided to keep my retro since I don't want to spend extra money getting a new one

A little bit of advice to anyone that does decide to retro

Go with an FX35 projector with a blue/purple color mod. I decided to go rainbow on mine and lost a lot of color which is why I wanted to redo it. Good luck fellow ocho'ers :D

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
last chance before i just get mine custom done?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.