1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB OEM LX/EX 16inch steel wheels
I have snow tires already just need the steel wheels
I have a 2006 civic SI....
Looking for someone in Jersey pa Ny area for pick up....
Pm me or just respond on this thread thanx....

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump....

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i got some LX Steelies i have been looking to get rid of..

4,000 miles, beautiful condition with no curbs or anything. i also have the hubcaps.

I put on EX Rims so i have no use for these. Steelies were taken off at the dealership when the EX's were installed. Boxed and ready to ship. I dont have pictures because they are boxed up at my dads house.

$100 + actual shipping, let me know if your interested.

Thank you.

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cypress said:
i got some LX Steelies i have been looking to get rid of..

4,000 miles, beautiful condition with no curbs or anything. i also have the hubcaps.

I put on EX Rims so i have no use for these. Steelies were taken off at the dealership when the EX's were installed. Boxed and ready to ship. I dont have pictures because they are boxed up at my dads house.

$100 + actual shipping, let me know if your interested.

Thank you.
Is it possable for pix even though they are at your dad's....Not in a real rush to get them yet so you can take time on pics....
what size are they? 16's....very interested.....let me know the shipping cost to Nj- 07724 zipcode

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
got no pics cuz their at my dads boxed up and i packaged them right away in the boxes my EX's came in.

they are the stock 16's that my LX came on.

shipping would be around $75 shipped through UPS. If it is more then that I will eat the difference if anything..

Let me know.

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cypress said:
got no pics cuz their at my dads boxed up and i packaged them right away in the boxes my EX's came in.

they are the stock 16's that my LX came on.

shipping would be around $75 shipped through UPS. If it is more then that I will eat the difference if anything..

Let me know.
ok I'll let you know thanx.....

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone in jersey local for pickup?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Ive got a set here. They are in great shape. The only spots are where the hubcaps touched the wheel and rubbed a little. Here are some pics (they are a little dusty). $85.00 plus shipping. Shipping would probably be around 75 or so. Anyway let me know. Thanks.

Kory

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.