8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Looking to Purchase/Swap a NHBP Coupe EX/LX Trunk.

Basically, the trunk without any kind of spoiler/wing.

Also - May consider CF Trunk if price is right.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reminding me!

I think a swap is more feasible depending on the condition of yours?

Ive been on the fence about the swap because im always so indecisive. Like I might like the non Si trunk, but then I might want one again and im SOL because I swapped and didnt purchase :]

But if you are willing to swap and I like the condition of your trunk, I think we can do this. Does it have the little spoiler on the end? Or is it totally clean trunk?

Pics would help :]

·
Registered
35,569 Posts
OP, ASL? :giggle:

i dont have a NHBP but this girl at my job wants an si wing really bad, she had a FG1 with the lil lip, if ur interested ill snap some pics for ya

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm... I may be interested B Man. Def snap some pics if you dont mind.

Is it difficult to remove the little lip if I wanted to take it off? And will it leave holes?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
just did a swap my self... good bye to my LX trunk... the lil lip is bloted to the trunk so if u remove it there will b holes... the swap is easy to do... its only hard if u want to swap an LX or DX cause of the key hole... and if u swap 3rd break light its harder for the Si owner to fit the back dash...

·
Registered
792 Posts
just did a swap my self... good bye to my LX trunk... the lil lip is bloted to the trunk so if u remove it there will b holes... the swap is easy to do... its only hard if u want to swap an LX or DX cause of the key hole... and if u swap 3rd break light its harder for the Si owner to fit the back dash...
^^Yep^^, I'm the one he swapped w/ and I had to end up removing my sub because the bottom of the bulb gets stuck on it. You can grind the sub down to get the bulb to fit nicely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.