8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to buy a stock Michelin Pilot tire from an Si (preferably a low miliage 07)

I was at the strip club on saturday night and somehow got a concrete screw in the sidewall of my rear drivers side tire. I don't feel like buying a new one for 250 bucks.

my zipcode is 15840. lemme know watcha got! have cash on hand.

pm me, or my e-mail address is [email protected]

remove NOSPAM to send it (I hate spam)

edit: I'm also open to a stock Si wheel with a tire mounted on it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
you might want to read about what happened to me when I tried to replace one of my stock michelins. I posted that in the wheels/tires section.
long story short. I was told by the service manager at my Honda dealership that Michelin discontinued the tires that come on our 07 Si's. They replaced them with versions that are named the same thing but are slightly but noticeably different. ( * if you buy one ( like i did ) and have it put on your car, your car won't ride correctly and you'll experience big time problems ). I called Michelin up and they basically admitted their mistake and offered to replace all my stocks ( I have yet to return their calls in regards to that ).
Good luck in finding another oem michelin tire that will correctly match your stocks. if not, you might have to resort to what I had to do. fork over big time $ and get some superior Pirelli pzero nero's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.