8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of these in silver. If you are selling or know of a source.....LMK

Thanks

SAL

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
passwordjdm.com has those but theyre out right now and those dont come in silver only white and gunmetal (a darker silver)

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thanks KC

i pmed the guy and should be able to get these soon. i just hope they stick. ill get the caps similar to dumbasi. shouldnt be a bad little diy for around $14

PS Mods: if you are viewing this thread with your finger on the firing trigger itching to close this thread....plz dont im not done yet.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
My DIY was only meant to cover the centre of the wheels. I would use a set of the OEM centre caps and apply a decal form that graffixexpression place on them.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My DIY was only meant to cover the centre of the wheels. I would use a set of the OEM centre caps and apply a decal form that graffixexpression place on them.
centre caps also cover the centre of the wheels dont they? i dont get your point

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Point being that I only used them for the winter and they dont look as good as OEM centre caps. A proper Honda cap would look much nicer. Use the decal and aply it over your old caps.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh i get it now. from where do you guys recommend getting stickers from? grafix expressions?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts