8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB/WTT:looking for HFP suspension & SKUNk2

im lookin for HFP suspension kit or other coilover for my 10 ex sedan(NON_SI)

and wanna trade my MEGAN RACING OE-RS cat back or axleback to SKUNK2 CATBACK(NON_SI) or axleback.

im in SOCAL:)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i don't have it, and im not sure how much you have looked but collegehillshonda has them. you may want them used, and if so, gl with finding someone

·
Registered
35,569 Posts
OP, Si and Non Si, same suspension, so if u find HFP for Si, it'll fit ur car just fine

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
OP, Si and Non Si, same suspension, so if u find HFP for Si, it'll fit ur car just fine
to what i think, you are wrong. not trying to argue just going by collegehillshonda's info.

Si:
Part# 08W60-SNX-100

R18:
A/T# 08W60-SNA-100A
M/T# 08W60-SNA-100B

It might be the same, not sure though.

·
Registered
35,569 Posts
the shock struts are thicker..

but HFP is the same

so yeah ur right, stock parts are different.. Si shocks/springs are a little stiffer/lower .. but as far as fitment goes.. all the same

·
Registered
514 Posts
i've got a stock si suspension if you're interestd you'll pay way less and get like 9/10 of hte performance.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've got a stock si suspension if you're interestd you'll pay way less and get like 9/10 of hte performance.
what is difference between HFP suspension kit in collegehillshonda.com and stock SI suspension?

does stock SI suspension also drop the car?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
what is difference between HFP suspension kit in collegehillshonda.com and stock SI suspension?

does stock SI suspension also drop the car?
stock si suspension is supposed to be a little stiffer than normal suspension, im not sure about the HFP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts