8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. I haven't been on the forum for years. Long story short I was running my turbo fg2 for almost 4 years now and the turbo finally went. I need to replace it and was wondering who the vendors are nowadays or if anyone got anything used?
Also I'm not up to date with information so my question is can I get away with a similar turbo and make similar hp ~300-400
Thank you

·
Registered
32 Posts
precision 58mm, basically anything that can push 50-60lbs will get you there with ease and some space for more. Look in to gtx3071 also gen 1.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
precision 58mm, basically anything that can push 50-60lbs will get you there with ease and some space for more. Look in to gtx3071 also gen 1.
Gotcha as long as the fitment is same. Still trying to find some vendors with decent pricing. Thank you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Gotcha as long as the fitment is same. Still trying to find some vendors with decent pricing. Thank you.
As long as same exhaust housing etc and it should be good for sure. I am actually debating also on installing turbo or SC kit but my car will never be driven on the street. Only autox and track circuit. So debating. Anybody you know that has used one? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts