8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot but I need to try!!! I am lokking for a black washer that comes with the comptech S/C kit. It is in #33 of the install instructions. Sorry I dont have any pics of the part. I lost one and I am using some different washers right now but would like the original one.

Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I know this is a long shot but I need to try!!! I am lokking for a black washer that comes with the comptech S/C kit. It is in #33 of the install instructions. Sorry I dont have any pics of the part. I lost one and I am using some different washers right now but would like the original one.

Thanks for all your help.
just contact comptech bro, they will take care of you or depending on what fuel rail you have in yoiur car , my new 1 came with new washers and the black 1s that were on my stock fuiel rail pins are some place laying around.. if i find em their yours if thats what you need..

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you still have the install instructions the part I need is in the pic on #33,it is three pieces. Two long pieces and then the black washer that goes inbetween them. Mine fell off while trying to installa new rail and it is stuck some were and I cant find it. LOL

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
If you still have the install instructions the part I need is in the pic on #33,it is three pieces. Two long pieces and then the black washer that goes inbetween them. Mine fell off while trying to installa new rail and it is stuck some were and I cant find it. LOL

Thanks for the help.
is it the spacer that gos undrer the fuel rail, on the pin? inbetween the bottom of the rail and the base, i dont have instructions any longer , got rid of the S/C 06 for an 07 fa5 goin all motor this year..i have my stock fuel rail washers, not sure but it souinds like what you want..

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its the washer that goes on the stud that the fuel rail goes on to hold it down. There is the stud and then there is a long black piece and then the washer that I need then the part of the fuel rail that goes on the stud and then the other long black piece that holds the fuel rail down.
Wish I had a pic to show you. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the side with the wrong washers. You can see the 3-shiny washers stacked up.

This is the side with the right washer and the one I am looking for.

Thanks for any help.:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.