8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for honda center caps in gunmetal or will also take 2007 Si caps since they are a dark silver. thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
what wheels are they for? i bought Element SC center caps since they are gunmetal also. let me know if you need a picture

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CivicDude said:
what wheels are they for? i bought Element SC center caps since they are gunmetal also. let me know if you need a picture
rsx-s wheels. a picture would be awesome

·
Registered
593 Posts
perfect!

I have the same gunmetal rsx s wheels for winter and these are the caps i bought for them. Will take a picture tonight when i get home. The colour isnt 100% but close enough. Heck even our stock caps now dont match the rim 100%

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
If you look closely, the 06 and 07 centre caps are the same colour. My 07 caps are a slightly lighter shade then the wheels themselves.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these are my summer rims, i love the way they look, but i need to get rid of the acura caps. looking forward to the pic

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
u can use the centercaps from your original wheels right? cuz i got me a set of type-s wheels coming but i want the honda centercap. will my ex wheels centercap work? :pray:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts