8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Honestly it's gonna be real hard trying to find that CF lip insert cause they dont make them anymore. You could go to this site here bluebatmobile.net and they have the insert but its not CF. You can ask him if he could make a CF insert for you! hope that helps

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly it's gonna be real hard trying to find that CF lip insert cause they dont make them anymore. You could go to this site here bluebatmobile.net and they have the insert but its not CF. You can ask him if he could make a CF insert for you! hope that helps
bluebatmobile.net has the overlay (sticker), this was actual stiff piece of carbon fiber. Maybe someone wants to get rid of theirs...

HIGH HOPES!

Thanks tho....

(bump)

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a friend that can make it but first he needs to make a mold and then he can do it in carbon fiber but all his overlays comeout looking mint he's going to make me one for the front and the rear of my civic

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
user name on e-bay was carbonlux if that helps you. I sent him a e-mail to see if he is still making them.

IF you have one made you might want to ask him to use 3K 2X2 twill weave the same as your grill.
The one I got from him was 1K plane weave, and I wish I would of asked what weave he used before I got it.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.