8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So two days ago, I was driving to formation (I'm Army) and there was a sweet ass ride that came blowin thru a Red Light. Yea, the car was hot, but the light was friggin red!!

He almost clipped me and the car in front of me that were turning on a Green Arrow, and while trying to avoid him, I ran over the world's largest curb. this was on Tuesday.

Also on Tuesday, I picked up my HFP kit, which might not fit if there's any unseen body damage.

As for my Motegi's and my BFG KDW2's, they're shattered. The drivers side front/rear looked like waffles they were so bent.

I made a post called "15K in Parts Finally". yea, I realize how quickly all that I have invested can be taken from me. Luckily, there is no motor, turbo, suspension damage.

The moral of this story....

"Live Life short. Blow money FAST. When your gone, your money's gone too, so that's your A$$"

I literally have gone from this look

back to this look.

Luckily I never sold my Stock rims, since my motegi's are shattered, and I've wrapped my stock wheels w/ Nitto's now, and yea, I took off the CF Hood too. Only thing left on my car is the Yellow Headlights, Solid red tails, and the aftermarket grill.

Could've been worse I guess. Oh well. $1,800 out the door.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well, minus the "VERIPHAST" decal.

it looks stock except for the "TURBO" decal where the Honda used to be on the trunk.

No decals on the front, just a plain lookin civic.

I'm kinda feelin the sleeper style look. Will post new pix tomorrow after the retune.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sucks man... sorry to hear about it. No full coverage?

On a side note... If you wanna sell the hood and/or grill let me know :D

Super interested in the grill.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
sucks to hear, but gotta be honest your car lost almost better now in stock for then when you had all that jibberish on it. haha

·
Registered
93 Posts
man sorry to hear that, but i too am a fan of the less is more look. looks so so so much better now, mayb it was a sign from the car gods

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no suspension or alignment damage?
nope.... luckily the curb was fairly small, but hard enough to kill my wheels..

Can we all say "Volks"?? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts