Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 em2 ex

Ok so last night at around 11 me and my 2 friends went out for some pizza... On the way back we were driving kinda fast and wut not untill we get to my friends neighborhood, when we try to get into the turning lane this dumb ***** wudnt let us over for like 10 seconds and i cudnt speed up or slow down so i cut him off pretty bad... so this guy turns on his highbeams (which were already HID's) and starts honking at us, so naturally we all turn around in our seats and flick him off.

So we turn into the neighborhood and to some what of a suprise this guy starts following us... Even though his car was fast as hell i knew i cud get away from him b/c i kno that neighborhood like the back of my hand and i can take a turn pretty much faster than anyone, my rims r wide as **** and its pretty much impossible for me to lose traction unless im goin really fast.

From the first turn we did after comming into the neighborhood this guy was completely on my ass... then he does something that i was not expecting at all, he gets in the other lane which is the wrong way, and pulls infront of me. Im sitting there like oh **** this guy is really pissed. He gets infront of me and starts to slow down like hes gonna get out and try to start something, i didnt know if i shud have gotten outa the car with my 2 friends and seen wut this guy wanted to do or floor it around him. I decided to go around him then he started chasing us again... We starting commin up to a T stop and i started slowing down, but this guy floors it infront of me again and starts to turn right around the turn to cut me off.. but then i slammed on the brakes and turned left. So the guy is like OH **** and flies to the right.. as hes putting it in reverse and turns around we got away from him, turning each and every way as fast as i cud.

So we were driving around for like 5 min then some how we end up on the same street as we were b4... and look who it is... i was like WOW WTF. We had a pretty good distance away from him and he started chasing us again. I started thinkin and then i finally relaized how i cud lose him... up ahead theres a huge ass 1/2 mile curve that goes all the way to the back of the neighborhood. I floor it down the whole thing, and knowing the limits of my car dont go past 95 b/c i cud feel that i wud lose traction if i pushed it anymore... i knew the guy was too much of a ***** and didnt have good enough traction to do that so we finally got away from him. We chilled outside my other friends house for like 20min to let it blow over and let the guy give up, plus if he found us there my friend had like 10 ppl over so if he wanted to start somethin... we wud have finished it.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
That's a serious little story.. All this because of you merging onto a highway?

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Some people are just stupid man, what can I tell ya. At least you put the em2's 2 strong points to good use... lightweight & handling.
I personally would've drove 5 under the speed limit to really piss him off.. then I would've called the police while I was on my way to.. oh, say a mall parking lot one could meet me there.

·
All Liver GSP's!
3,619 Posts
95mph in your neighborhood....heh. I take it you dont have kids......haha....sigh.......:xyxnervou

:police: :pray: next time!

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
When he was riding your ass you should have just stopped and let him go around. If he wanted to start crap which it sounded like he did you should have got one of your friends to call the cops. If by chance he got out of the car and started after you you have every right to defend yourself and your occupants.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
07BlakBlak said:
95mph in your neighborhood....heh. I take it you dont have kids......haha....sigh.......:xyxnervou

:police: :pray: next time!
I didn't see this part of the story, mostly because I was still asleep when I read it.

Please don't drive through neighborhoods that fast, you never know when someone or something is going to pop out. It's dangerous in every way and it doesn't do any good.
Plus, 95 is a strain on an em2.. you didn't just hop up to that speed without being f/i which means you were hauling a$$ for a while.

·
Registered
459 Posts
06GAsi said:
When he was riding your ass you should have just stopped and let him go around. If he wanted to start crap which it sounded like he did you should have got one of your friends to call the cops. If by chance he got out of the car and started after you you have every right to defend yourself and your occupants.
Emm...I have a question then? If let say this situation happen to me and the guy got out with say...a gun or a knief, or basebat, basiclly weapon of some kind...and i floored ran him over am i guilty of something?

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Dude next time call the cops, don't go flooring it at 95 mph in the neighborhood. If I saw that **** in my neighborhood, I'd call the cops on both of you.

People like that are lunatics.. it scares the **** outta me when something like that happens because the first time that ever happened to me in my friends car.. the guy got out of his car and ran up to ours and started punching / kicking it like a lunatic, and when we sped off and got out.. there were huge dents and all this **** all over it. Some people are crazy..

Reason #1 why I have an aluminum bat in my car now.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the part of the neighborhood i went 95 on had no houses and it was 2 lanes going both ways with a grass median inbetween different directions soo

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
fairladyz_gt-r said:
Emm...I have a question then? If let say this situation happen to me and the guy got out with say...a gun or a knief, or basebat, basiclly weapon of some kind...and i floored ran him over am i guilty of something?
I would do anything I can. If someone pulled a gun on me they better be ready to use it.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I Vtec said:
Dude next time call the cops, don't go flooring it at 95 mph in the neighborhood. If I saw that **** in my neighborhood, I'd call the cops on both of you.

People like that are lunatics.. it scares the **** outta me when something like that happens because the first time that ever happened to me in my friends car.. the guy got out of his car and ran up to ours and started punching / kicking it like a lunatic, and when we sped off and got out.. there were huge dents and all this **** all over it. Some people are crazy..

Reason #1 why I have an aluminum bat in my car now.
Got something better than you aluminum bat. :lildevil:
http://www.coldsteel.com/92bsseries.html

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
02em2ex said:
the part of the neighborhood i went 95 on had no houses and it was 2 lanes going both ways with a grass median inbetween different directions soo
regardless of what the surroundings are, it's dangerous. I'm not trying to act like I'm your big brother or anything here, it's just not worth it to do 95 on a residential street. I still stand by my comment that you had to have been hauling ass for a while before you made it up to 95 miles an hour, which means you were driving dangerously.

Oh, and I'm not trying to talk down on your car because you own an em2.. I can't, check the sig, I have an 05 em2 :laughing:.

Just please be more careful next time. And for what it's worth, it's hilarious to see the look on someones face when they think they're going to "teach you a lesson" and they pull up and get manhandled by some cops for being a crazy bastard. Bring popcorn.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.