8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
^ nice?

I think impossible is more like it. Oh well, its not like its hard to change them out. An evening with a couple of friends should do the job...

Not a fan of coilover's though. The only experience's I've had have been with cheepo's off of ebay and stock struts. After not very long, you could adjust them up or down and the car would settle in the same place. I've had good luck with mild spring drop's (2") and stock struts...

Damn I miss my RSX-S...

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I would be totally happy with a double wishbone suspension setup. The current 7th gen struts suck. Coilovers sucks unless they are a true coilover and not the sleeve type. Adjustable height and adjustable damping.

A Koni Yellow option would be perfect.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I haven't ridden on them, but I think it'd be cool to get a set of TEINs with the EDC already installed and the unit mounted in the dash already. But then again, doesn't that take the fun out of customizing your car? I really wish Mugen and Honda would collaborate on a street car or make Mugen parts available from the factory.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hoffman4684 said:
I haven't ridden on them, but I think it'd be cool to get a set of TEINs with the EDC already installed and the unit mounted in the dash already.
Teins on a civic from the factory will raise the price by like 20%. Civics are cheap to begin with, but they over-charge for factory parts.

-2k2

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
^^hahaha good job

1 - 14 of 14 Posts