8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this morning i am driving in literally 2 inches of snow cause West Virginia sucks whenever we get a snow storm. Small rant "i didnt even see a salt truck" ok anyways. So i come to a stop hearing that ice and snow was griding on my rotor as i applied my brakes.

So i come to a complete Stop and i decide to make some room in my fender well and try and break away some of the snow and ice thats stuck up in there! Well i proceed to turn the wheel all the way to the left hearing it scraping away the snow. Do the same for the right side and move on about my merry way.

After going straight i notice my steering wheel is no longer straight up and down and actually has to be turned to the side to get the freaking thing to go straight. What the heck can this car be knocked out of alignment that easily? I have done this on my past cars with abslutely no problem. Now i am here at work and cant do anything about it yet,

What do you all think?:wavey:

·
Registered
103 Posts
i have an alignment issue with this car as well. for me small things like pot holes at anything over 30 mph seem to fubar the alignment

i actually had put in some camber kits on stock suspension because i tapped a curb ever so lightly when i first had the car and i was like hmmm and got out cuz my stearing wheel was no longer centered

alignment + this car = headache

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ agreed i went outside on my break and knocked out about literally 6 pounds of Ice and snow out of the front 2 fenerwells

1 - 4 of 4 Posts