8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I just got new rims on my car, I was just wondering if you guys think they would match. I am too lazy to upload pics and post them, hell I would probably even do it arong anyways so I will just tell ya what I got.

I have a 2009 TW coupe SI that has tinted windows and I just got rims put on it yesterday that are Black and Silver. Just not sure if the red emblems would still look good on my car.

Also, anyone know of a place where I could find some F and R emblems? Everything I find says 06-08 so I am not sure.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
SEARCH!!!!

Freaking noobs fail!

There is a freaking thread made JUST for JDM Emblems....OMG! :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat: :pat:

·
Registered
385 Posts
no prob.

im looking to put JDM emblems on my 09 black FG1.

personally i think black and maybe rallye red are the only colors they look good on that i've seen so far. but if you like them then go for it. just be sure to post pics after lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I know it will look good on white with the red SI badges on there already. My question is will it look okay with the new rims as well? I am sure you guys have seen a lot more pics than I have of this sorta stuff.

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
I was kidding. It would look good on a taffy or any other color. I think it's just a matter of personal preference. If you're bored with the original emblem, then go for the JDM ones.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha okay here ya go. Now before you guys make too much fun. Just know that I had the "hot wheels" center caps replaced with just plain chrome ones that match the silver color. I didnt want to be driving around with my rims saying "hot wheels" I know hot wheels are freakin sweet but I just couldnt do it, plus that price per rim is almost impossible to beat.

Wheel Details - Discount Tire

·
Registered
385 Posts
a little too flashy for me, but i've seen 22's on a corolla so my standards for crazy are set a bit higher than hot wheels lol.

but teho.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The company that makes them is MB and they have the same exact rim with a different cap on it for sale for 110. Pretty good price.

And they actually look really good on the car, I made them put one on first before I did it cause i wasnt too sure, but it turned out really good. Yes, I did keep my old wheels. I will use them as snow tires.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts