8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 Work Emotion 11R in matte bronze. They are 18x8.5 with +38 offset. They have less than 100 miles and currently wrapped in Yokohama S Drives. They have not scratches, rash or flaws of any kind. The tires are 245/40. My plans were to lower the car a little bit and so on, but have since decided to go another route. I am looking to purchase, maybe trade for a set of Mugen GPs. I am wanting to go lower than just 1" and this setup will not allow it without a lot of changing to the suspension.

PRICE: $2,000 + shipping OR trade for a new or near new set of GPs

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have price at $2,000 and I thought about different tires, but really interested in a wheel with less offset, didn't realize how aggressive these would be.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh my gawd Sam, I think I like these more than the Gp's! Let me know OP I got them still in the box wrapped minty fresh. Where are you located btw?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
temping... i got fresh new gp with nitto neo gen tire 225-40 r18 basically everything is new...
Let me know. I am interested in the GPs as long as they are as good as brand new with no flaws, I am intersted. send me some pics.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my boys, got a brand new set of gp's still in box, im gonna let him know,
I appreciate it, if someone is interested, I would like to see pics and make an offer. I am considering any offers. Would like to do something soon. Thanks again.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a set of eibach sportlines too which is what i planned on using if someone is interested. I have heard that those springs with this tire/wheel combo will work. Anyways?!?!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do not have any profile shots right now, but will take 1 or 2 tomorrow. They do stick out just a bit, but tastefully so. They would clear with negative camber on a mild drop. I have seen others in here with 8.5 +38 offset clearing with pretty major drops, but anyways will have pics as soon as i can.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
price? and 245's? dude put a 205 on there instead
dang your really going to tell him to put a tire smaller than stock, goes to show you are nothing about function. bump for nice wheels tho.

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
the wheels are gonna stick out more because hes stock height
once you lower bro your wheels wont be so sticking out and being so aggressive because your offset and width is NOT aggressive at all...

and dang everyone got all offended about my comment i made, its jus my style?
yals style is prob 4x4ing, thats not me
and pow, yeah i really dont care about function, i have stretched tires and excessive camber, so what?

245 is to big anyways

and OP you should ask for money on top of the mugen gp's, most peeps that have then still brand new got them for $800 anyways, and i know your wheels cost 1500ish
jus a suggestion

1 - 20 of 27 Posts