8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright SO! I just made a purchase from autogeek.net. Time to get a new arsenal for the new year especially since the weather is going back to normal! I will be keeping my PC.

Next weekend I am detailing my mom's Foose Mustang and my friends Hardtop s2k. I can't wait! I will post pics right after I do.

But anyways...onto my product list...
Just made my purchase

Pads:
Yellow
Orange
White
Red
Green
Gray

Backing Plate

Polishes:
Menzerna Super Intensive Polish
Menzerna Super Finish (Nano)

Optimum No Rinse

Meguiar's Professional Detail Clay

Wolfgang Fuzion

Cobra Microfiber Towels

Microfiber Cleaner

100% Satisfied! Now I'm waiting for my order to come in!

·
Registered
761 Posts
I got this email...

It's our 1 year anniversary! One year ago today, Max closed on this 15,000 sq. ft. warehouse. It's hard to believe that just a few short years ago, Autogeek was operated out of a 400 sq. ft. space. Now we have 15,000 sq. ft. packed floor to ceiling with products! Just this month, we've added 75 new products to our inventory. Help us celebrate (and make room) with the Autogeek Anniversary Sale! Take 15% off orders of $95 or more with code AG15 through this Sunday, March 1, 2009. The code applies to thousands of products, including sale items.

Hope you got to use it if not give them a call they are really good guys

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got this email...

It's our 1 year anniversary! One year ago today, Max closed on this 15,000 sq. ft. warehouse. It's hard to believe that just a few short years ago, Autogeek was operated out of a 400 sq. ft. space. Now we have 15,000 sq. ft. packed floor to ceiling with products! Just this month, we've added 75 new products to our inventory. Help us celebrate (and make room) with the Autogeek Anniversary Sale! Take 15% off orders of $95 or more with code AG15 through this Sunday, March 1, 2009. The code applies to thousands of products, including sale items.

Aww man! I didn't! I am going to call them! Man that sucks! Hopefully they can work something out.

The grand total came out to about $275

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got this email...

Aww man! I didn't! I am going to call them! Man that sucks! Hopefully they can work something out.

The grand total came out to about $275

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.