8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:driving: ok so im on my way to work and about 100 feet at the light waiting to turn right..............when this seenile btch lord forgive me thats someone mama decides to turn to my lane and side swipes me??????????anyone anyone guess what happen next yes ding ding ding to make a long boring story short my car is in the shop getting bonded total cost 1600est having your insurance pay for it all espacially in nj >>>>>.pricless anyone want to buy a used civic si with nav.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it aint that serious besides i know how much of a comadati this car is sorry about the word being spell wrong took me bout 3 min to type it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Janizary said:
I'd like to order a translation, please ;)
Ok, I'm on my way to work and I'm about 100 feet from the light waiting to make a right turn when this senile b*tch (Forgive me. She's someone's mother) decides to turn into my lane a side swipes me. Anyone guess what happened next? Yes! DING DING DING! To make this long boring story short my car is in the shop getting repaired. Total cost is estimated around 1600 and my insurance is paying for it all. Anyone interested in buying a used 2006 Honda Civic Si/Nav?

WoW! That gave me a headache,lol I tried my best to translate what he wrote. I'm going back to bed now.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Wait...I'm lost. Why are you selling it? If she hit you, her insurance should pay for it. Your insurance shouldn't go up, but hers definitely will.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Silver_Chris said:
Ok, I'm on my way to work and I'm about 100 feet from the light waiting to make a right turn when this senile b*tch (Forgive me. She's someone's mother) decides to turn into my lane a side swipes me. Anyone guess what happened next? Yes! DING DING DING! To make this long boring story short my car is in the shop getting repaired. Total cost is estimated around 1600 and my insurance is paying for it all. Anyone interested in buying a used 2006 Honda Civic Si/Nav?

WoW! That gave me a headache,lol I tried my best to translate what he wrote. I'm going back to bed now.
Thank you so much!! where can i paypal? LOL

·
Registered
231 Posts
twistedframe said:
unfortunatly even when you get hit, especialy if it isn't the 1st time your rates can increase a bit.
Unfortunately this is 100% true, data shows that people who have "not-at-fault" accidents are more likely to later be in an "at-fault" accident, so they do raise the rates on you, even if it's not your fault. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
You should see the data for auto accidents in New Jersey...last year, at the company I work at (no names, but we were the 6th biggest auto insurer nationwide last year), we had 2x the losses in New Jersey as we collected in premium!!! And I know that most companies lost a similar amount too, don't look now, but rates are probably gonna go up even more in the near future...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where in NJ are you?? Casue I use to work in Bergan county........and between the Old Farts in their Benz' and [email protected] Soccer Moms in their Porche Cyhannes...it's F'n Mad Max!!! Beware of RT 17 and RT 4 in Bergan...........Kabs are you from the area too??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts