8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im figuring this because rsx-s sways fit base car and 97-01 itr sways fit integras and civics then.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
el_ben2 said:
well another question....
whats the chassis codes?
wouldnt the chassis code be the same...the si and ex share it

·
Registered
420 Posts
jdm8thgen said:
im figuring this because rsx-s sways fit base car and 97-01 itr sways fit integras and civics then.
well according to car and driver the si comes stock with a "solid front anti-roll bar" and apparantly its hallow on the ex coupe.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dood i no this. im wonering if the si sway bars can be put on the ex like those other cars interchange

·
Registered
18 Posts
jdm8thgen said:
dood i no this. im wonering if the si sway bars can be put on the ex like those other cars interchange

if the cassis code is the same then yes. and from looking at the cars there the same thing. so to answer your question yes it will fit.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i want to put the si rear sway bar on my ex im getting.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Well, the chassis code for EX and below is FG1 and the Si will be FG2, but I'm sure that the sways will be interchangeable.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I wouldn't put the front SI bar on the EX. The rear I would put. The thicker front bar will just cause the car to understeer even more. The anti roll bar reduces roll reduces the traction on the inside tires because the inside springs compress along with the outside springs. so therefore... any anti roll bar... reduces your mechanical grip. I guess it isn't as bad on the SI becasue of the LSD.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts