8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just moved into my dorm. roommate seems cool and i like the school, but theres no freshman parking. ive made arangements with someone who lives close to the campus to park in their driveway, but they for some reason wont allow me to park their untill october 1st. anyway im gonna miss my si very much and i dont know what im gonna do untill i get her back. cruising 8th my bring on sudden bursts of tears, but i have to remember distence makes the heart grow fonder (or something like that)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
bigwillis said:
just moved into my dorm. roommate seems cool and i like the school, but theres no freshman parking. ive made arangements with someone who lives close to the campus to park in their driveway, but they for some reason wont allow me to park their untill october 1st. anyway im gonna miss my si very much and i dont know what im gonna do untill i get her back. cruising 8th my bring on sudden bursts of tears, but i have to remember distence makes the heart grow fonder (or something like that)

It's probably a good thing that you are going to college and taking a break from your car... Maybe then you will learn proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar!

J/K :thumb:

I remember what it was like being a Freshmen in college with no car. Trust me when I tell you that you will have plenty of other things to think about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts