8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was lookin for parts for my brothers 00 civic coupe more specifically this bumper:

and came across this Company. well heres the list of parts they have for the FD2. not all parts are released yet.

generic cf spark:

FRONT LIP:

REAR Lip Wing:

CF Front Grill:

CF Dash Overlay:

CF SHIFTER Overlay:

Guage Pods:

Mirror CF Overlay:

Electronic throttle control system:

Electrically-throttle to control the accelerator response and improve equipment.
・The weaknesses of the electronic throttle "I started stomping on the gas pedal when the delayed reaction" to resolve.
・Visceral LEDs operate at the state's check and One push in the state to quickly return to normal.
・Dial-by adjusting the driving tailored suitable configuration is possible.
that was taken from the translated websight.

THEY OFFER SPRINGS BUT NO NEED TO POST PICS OF THEM

their titanium axle back:

Removes the Speed Limiter:

removes the 180 *** limiter on the type r.
they said they are working on making the the display read more than the limited 180.

harness floor bolt:

Titanium Shift Knob:

http://www.backyard.co.jp/

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Good find! Backyard Special makes some really good stuff. Too bad that carbon dash overlay won't fit out LHD cars

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good find! Backyard Special makes some really good stuff. Too bad that carbon dash overlay won't fit out LHD cars

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Do they have JDM valve covers for our car yet. Not the ones for the RSX because that one doesnt fit perfectly, but one specifically for K20Z

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
call them up and tell them there is a demand for those gauge pods and if they can R&D some coupes and make amazing bodykits/spoilers the American market will <3 them

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
It always blows my mind that these Japanese tuning companies (Mugen/Spoon/Jays/etc...) never give us any love. I'm sure it would be a pain for them to get a FG2 so they can test fit, and whatnot, but as addicted to the scene as we are, why wouldn't they want to tap a bigger market?

Edit: Not that I could afford any of their parts, but I'd at least like the option.

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
Sports Grill (carbon FRP)

If you want to see a larger image here
Product Description
Simple stylish and sporty in directing degree can be distinguished from the grill.
Net grill is painted black rather than goods
Persistence of black anodized aluminum finish in the chromogenic superior weatherability.

FD2 CIVIC Type R
The emblem is to be sold separately - HONDA Old emblems JPY 4.725

1 - 20 of 100 Posts