8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Coin-op are good to spray most of the car off, but I go to Sunoco touchless at least once a week to take advantage of the underspray. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I just use coin-up car washes even in the middle of the winter. I try not to wash the car if it's -10 or colder because the water freezes on the car pretty quickly, but if it's warmer than that I'm game.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I like Sunoco because it's touchless.

Anyone reccomend anything better?

MY REAR BUMPER NEVER GETS WASHED PROPERLY!!!!! -____________-

The middle lower section of my rear bumper is always missed so *** :(

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Yeah rear bumper is always a problem going through car washes. i use the Esso touchless, the ones with the spray going around your car. Probably better for my lowered friends here, not rails involved.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
our pressure washer here at work is heated, and so is the wash bay :D

lol

/said

·
Registered
887 Posts
Usually wash my exterior whenever it's sunny and atleast -5+ so it won't freeze to fast, but I make exceptions when my car is just too dirty. Interior, i tend to let it get a bit dirtier then usual; again, clean whenever possible.

There's a place in Toronto that I take my car to, to get cleaned. It has solar panels to heat up the water so that's why I like it. Pressure washer booth ftw.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
^ yeah, i skipped the brush and soap altogether. not sure how strong their "soap" is and dont want to have it touching my paint. all i used it for was a good rinse with their pressure washer at a safe distance.

portabuddy, you work at mississauga honda @ glen erin?
no i work at expressway truck milton, its a volvo dealership...

and i love the pressure washer, the shop comfterbly houses 21 trucks, or 20 trucks and all of the night shifts cars... right under the heaters :) :dancing:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.