8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone board or ski? I'm heading to Whistler this friday to saturday, and just wondering if anyone is going up too. I'll prolly be going to Cypress sometime next week hopefully as well. We should get a whole bunch of people and go before it all melts.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
I got forced off my skis about 7 years ago due to bad knees, doc tells me if i go anymore I will end up going in for surgury. I so miss skiing.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I can be spotted @ Cypress on Wednesday nights. I'll be on the green runs working on my buttering... nollie -> tailpress -> backside 180 for this season... I gotta at least get that with the time i have :S

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
avid snowboarder eh digital? nice, I've only recently started to pick up boarding again. Might as well use the board I bought. But yeah, leaving for whistler fri morning and staying overnight with a few peeps. Don't know about boarding again saturday. Lift tickets are friggen expensive compared to cypress. And to top it off, I have to work saturday evening till 2am. Work is gonna be fun when I'm all sore. Anyone going up at all?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I started riding a long time ago, but oddly I never really got into it till a few seasons ago. I'm nowhere near awesome but I can hold my own I guess.

I'm going to try to hit cypress more this holiday break but I'll be away from the 29th to jan 7th.

Post up when you guys are heading up to ride.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I can be spotted @ Cypress on Wednesday nights. I'll be on the green runs working on my buttering... nollie -> tailpress -> backside 180 for this season... I gotta at least get that with the time i have :S
i was just up there last night on weds from like 6-10 haha but then i go to those off trail areas haha
ill be heading up there again on sunday afternoon at about 230

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
i was just up there last night on weds from like 6-10 haha but then i go to those off trail areas haha
ill be heading up there again on sunday afternoon at about 230
How's the snow up there? I had to go see my financial planner so I couldn't go up. In fact... if he had his way, I'd never spend money on anything useless again! hahahahaha

Hmm I don't really like going off trail... if I want to break my ****, I'll do it in the park... I'd rather not have random stumps, twigs and rocks lying in wait to gouge my board or stab me in the leg :laughing:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
How's the snow up there? I had to go see my financial planner so I couldn't go up. In fact... if he had his way, I'd never spend money on anything useless again! hahahahaha

Hmm I don't really like going off trail... if I want to break my ****, I'll do it in the park... I'd rather not have random stumps, twigs and rocks lying in wait to gouge my board or stab me in the leg :laughing:
lol true that. but the snow yesterday was awesome. fresh powder. but if u go off to places where no one really goes and u fall.. ull get stuck.. well at least for snowboards that is... i got stuck once and it was really hard to get out due to almost 1/2 metre of fresh snow that ull sink into.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.