8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just making this thread to see if they'res any other 8th gen'ers out there yet

I'm from Windsor but I work in London , so I go back and forth all the time

I love this civic, always have been, wanted a 92-95 SI for my first car but instead i got a lime green Dodge neon ...but I'm very happy bout the 06 now.

Anybody done any mods yet?

I'm gonna install some CF pedals later in the week

I got the Black sedan EX 5spd
what does everyone else drive ?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
My Neutron Blue 5 sp EX Coupe is waiting for me to pick it up. I'm trying to sell my 98 and put down a little on the 06. I'm waiting another week and if it doesn't sell, I'm just going to trade it in. The dealer still has to tint the windows and do all the delivery stuff. It's the only EX Coupe my dealer has right now and apparently a few people have wanted to buy it.

Winter is coming, so I think my first mod will be snow tires. Over the winter I'll be shopping for some springs (H&R probably) and some nice wheels. I'd even consider a set of 05 RSX Type S wheels. I've seen a photochop of the Acura wheels on a new Civic and they look pretty nice.

·
Registered
990 Posts
06 Si

hey i'm gettin my 06 Si some time in the 1st week of dec that car is going to rock i'm leavin things stock for a few months cuz i don't want to throw ne thing on during the winter season only thing is my custom lic plate but come spring i want to get the HFP package i dun think i'll be gettin the springs or susp. just the kit and muffler n then throwin some eibach spring on it 1' all around seen pics look sexy ne way those r my plans see u on the road:D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey Nice to meet u all

I got my NightHawk Black 06 EX Civic Auto 2 weeks ago...
I live in Mississauga, i love the car but just a bit slow but the vtec sounds awesome. The only thing i have done is change both low and high beam lights to a 7000k brightness Xeon.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I picked up mine today. 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe. Neutron Blue, 5 speed. So far the ride is very nice compared to my other cars. It is so smooth that there were a few times I found myself exceeding the speed limit and not even realizing it. I'll have a better review and pics later this week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my car from Mississauga Honda begining of nov. I've been waiting for my car for 3 weeks now and they still have NO IDEA when it will be in. They say they had to bring it back for recalls. Is anyone having the same problem?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
My EX has had no problems and was not effected by either of the recalls. Is your car waiting to be built? Ask your dealer if they can do a "dealer trade" with anoither one for the specifid car you want. I got mine in 2 weeks from another dealer.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
peasey said:
chester you will never beat the london peeps thread on the 7th gen....

yea u guys whore too much peasy lol

not too many 8th gen's on the block yet :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here are 2 quick pics, of my parents new ride.

Still waiting for the trunk lip spoiler to arrive, apparently its on backorder:( and it better be exactly the same as the coupe spoiler or the hybrid spoiler!

Im thinking, of getting rid of my S/C 00SiR for an 06 SI....

for now onto the pics:

·
Registered
38 Posts
picked up my alabaster silver 06 LX coupe just over a month ago....so far just over 5000k on it. great winter beater lol....oh ya i live in barrie but work in scarboro

1 - 20 of 31 Posts